What We Do
Life often gives us circumstances beyond our control and for the individuals and families that we serve, they don’t always have the resources to quickly recover. Interfaith Outreach Association exists to step in during those moments and assist with helping our neighbors in need navigate during their tough times. We provide programs that give education, guidance and support, to identify ways out or ways up. We work with individuals and families to assess their needs, assist them as we can, and connect them with the many resources in our community that can empower them to improve their situation.
We do this through the following programs:
- Emergency Assistance Program: Assists those with utility terminations, eviction notices, and are in need with help with first month's rent as well as utility deposits
- Interfaith Rebuilds: Provide simple home repairs to keep people in their homes
- Furniture and Furnishings Program: This includes assisting those who have been displaced set up their new homes with needed furniture
- Progressive Release Program: Life Skills classes and Job Readiness classes and consultations helping ex-offenders locate, secure, and retain employment while addressing other outside challenges to employment
- Vision Information and Program (VIP): This includes support groups and free transportation to medical appointments and grocery shopping.
Give Shop® Wish List
Interfaith Rebuilds Volunteer
Repeats every day on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday until Tue Dec 20 2022.Monday, July 4th, 2022
|Read more »|
Vision Program Driver
Repeats every day on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday until Sat Dec 31 2022.Monday, July 4th, 2022
|Read more »|