What We Do
Centra wants to partner with you to live your best life. The Foundation develops resources to achieve this goal.
Our funding priorities include:
• Greatest Need: help Centra respond to emergent needs like fighting the coronavirus pandemic and supporting weary caregivers.
• Cancer Care: build robust survivor programs and deliver the latest cancer therapies
• Critical Care: ensures excellence of care for patients in intensive care units
• Heart & Vascular Care: help fight heart disease, the leading cause of death in the U.S.
• Education & Scholarships: continuing medical education for caregivers, and scholarship assistance for Centra College nursing students
• Patient Assistance: provide a lifeline for those struggling to pay for treatment
• Pediatric Care/Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals: support our most precious resource